Extraction in Seconds
DPX stands for Disposable Pipette EXtraction. It is a patented solid-phase extraction (SPE) device that is unique from all other SPE devices. DPX uses pipette tips that incorporate loosely contained sorbent material that is mixed with the sample solution. This unique mixing provides numerous advantages. What does this all mean?
- No conditioning steps are necessary
- Minimal elution solvent volumes
- Rapid extraction times (less than 3 minutes/sample)
- High extraction efficiencies
- Easy to perform extractions
- Lower costs
- Higher throughput
- Minimal training required
- Environmentally friendly
One-minute cleanup in 3 easy steps!
Removal of chlorophyll using QuEChers tips.
One-minute clean up in 3 easy steps!